Your Dream doll is waiting for you! www.etsy.com/shop/Anyadolls

Saturday, March 18, 2017

~ Alice in Wonderland ~ Pig and Pepper OOAK reborn art DOLL

 
“If you’re going to turn into a pig, my dear" said Alice, seriously, “I’ll have nothing more to do with you. Mind now!” The poor little thing sobbed again (or grunted, it was impossible to say which), and they went on for some while in silence.
Alice was just beginning to think to herself, “Now, what am I to do with this creature, when I get it home?” when it grunted again, so violently, that she looked down into its face in some alarm. This time there could be no mistake about it: it was neither more nor less than a pig, and she felt that it would be quite absurd for her to carry it any further."
Lewis Carroll

 
 Available in my Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Anyadolls